Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh the joys of being back "home"

Well it's been over a week since I've returned from the west and I think it's time to update the blog. Of course, there is always much to write about, so much in fact that I forget a lot of what comes out of Grandpop's mouth. I'll likely be around for a while so check back every few days and maybe I'll have updated. Enjoy.

Grandmom and Grandpop were watching this WWII movie and G-Pop, as usual, keeps asking about what's going on. Grandpop asks, "What's that guy saying?" and Grandmom yells back, "I don't know George, he's speaking German," (It being a scene with Nazi soldiers).

Grandmom was checking out a sore on Grandpop's face and she asks him if he knows how it got there. "Yeah, I bumped my head on the cabinet," he says. "Oh good," she replies, though I don't really understand why that is a good thing. Then I understand when she says "At least it's not more cancer."

No comments: